The Jolly II Rover is the only square rigged, topsail Schooner sailing out of the Historic Seaport of Key West. Eighty feet long and able to hold 49 day passengers or 20 overnight passengers, the Jolly II Rover is available for any of your Key West sailing needs, whether it’s a romantic sunset sail, a snorkeling adventure to the Dry Tortugas, or a wedding to remember on the beautiful waters of the Florida Keys.
To inquire about your special day at sea aboard the Jolly II Rover, please call us at 305.304.2235.
- Day Sails (Up to 49 passengers)
- Private Parties
- Group Charters
- Overnight Excursions (Up to 20 passengers)
- Sailing/Snorkeling/Wildlife Adventures to the Dry Tortugas (Up to 16 passengers)
- Dock Side or at Anchor Overnights
- Educational Cruises
- Youth Group Snorkeling / Sailing Excursions
Boy Scouts of America
National High Adventure Sea Base
Schooner Jolly II Rover
Site design & maintenance by metaglyph